INTRODUCTIONS

(picture of me)

Hello readers my name is Bernard Mac Donagh I was born in Co. Dublin on the 20th of December 2000 to Alan and Janet Mac Donagh, I have two older siblings the first born, is my brother, Alan jr and the second, is my sister, Lauren who is a doctor and I have a pet dog, a cocker spaniel named Rio.

This will be my second Year at TU Dublin Blanchardstown, the course that I am doing is Creative Digital Media. My goal is to learn the different methods of design from video to poster to games. I feel like this year is going to be a bit more difficult that last year due to me us having to do everything online but once I get into a routine it will get less hard over time. When I graduate from collage I am hoping to use the skills that I  have acquired in TU Dublin to to get a job as a graphic designer designing posters and logos. When I was younger I wanted to become a game designer but I changed my mind once I relisted how complex they are.

Hear are some facts about me, before I came hear I did a PLC course Colaiste Dhulaigh to prepare me for what to expect in collage, my hobbies swimming, drawing and playing video games on my Xbox One, my favorite being Red Dead Redemption 2, hear is a link to my review, I used to do taekwondo but stopped once I got my black belt and my favorite food would have to be spaghetti. When I am relaxing on the sofa watching the tellie my favorite type of shows to watch are murder mysteries like father brown and Murdoch mysteries, I enjoy trying to figure it out while watching. 

                                          (my brother Alan at a wedding)

Comments

  1. Hi Bernard! It was great to read your blog and find out some more interesting things about you! I see you have a cocker spaniel, they have a lovely coat and what a photo!! I have a springer spaniel his name is dodger and he's only a year old , How old is your dog? I wish you all the best for this year and your career in design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bernard! I absolutely love your dog it's really pretty and the name Rio fits so well! I love watching murder mysteries too, I've been getting into the fake ones recently like criminal minds but I love watching documentaries about serial killers I think they're really interesting. I hope online college isn't too hard now, i'm finding it frustrating but if there's anything you need help with feel free to text me on teams! - Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bernard, Its Ellen. I really enjoyed reading your blog and finding more out about you. Your dog is so cute and great name. I hope you're managing okay with online college, I think we are all struggling. Honestly I am still not used to it and we've been doing it for a few months now. Goodluck with 2nd year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bernard, I love your dog I used to have a golden cocker spaniel, their great, friendly dogs. I enjoyed finding out more about you, I spoken to you a handful of times in lectures or walking from class to class but never went in depth about any aspects of our lives, this is a great way of doing that. My favourite food would have to be spaghetti too. It's great the you know what you want to do so you can put all the effort into the modules you enjoy and get the most out of them. Now I know you do taekwondo I won't mess with you, I don't want to get kicked in the face haha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bernard I just read your introduction post about you and I enjoyed getting to find out more about you. I also felt at the start that this year would be a bit stressful but I think I'm just se to it now. Your dog is so cute how old is he? I would also like to become a graphic designer when finished this course. Best of luck with this year-Niamh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bernard, just after finishing reading your introduction blog and it was nice to read some and learn some more stuff about you. I can also agree with you about feeling like this year is going to be a bit stressful, we have a lot of work to do and it's not easy when you are stuck at home all the time. I have to say your dog looks adorable! I have a puppy that is a similar breed. Anyways, good luck this year with college.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

Alpha