MY THOUGHTS ON GROWTH MINDSET

Before this this year I had never even heard of "Growth Mindset" or Carol Dweck. However from what I have read and listed to about Growth Mindset it is simpler to seeing the glass as half full rather then half empty. Its less about incurring people to get the answer right and more about incurring people to try, to exempt challenge and try rather ten stay in there comfort zone even if they don't win.

When I look at the spectrum between a growth mindset and a fixed mindset I feel like I go back and forth depending on the situation I'm facing, but probable more so a fixed mindset always trying hard not to fail and praying that I at least passed it was like that for me last year and it is probable be the same this year. One of my biggest challenges having enough time to get the hang of something new.

I might be interested in learning more about Growth mindset but I'm just fine not.

(Growth Mindset meme Link to )


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha