Reading 03

I had two main problems when it came to making my annotated bibliography, the first problem I had was actually finding recourses that where relevant to my chosen section based on the theme of "Games for Entertainment", however after a while of searching through the collage library database I managed to find papers and articles relevant to games and entertainment. However I had to include some more key words to my own list such physiological and entertainment in order to reduce the number of irrelevant papers in the database.

The second problem that I had was reading through the papers and articles that I chose in order to find all the relevant information needed to write an annotated bibliography which means that I couldn't just skim through it but instead be thorough when reading it, which quite a while, luckily the papers I chose all had abstracts so it help give me a general idea of what the authors was looking for and how they where going to do it.

(screenshot of annotated bibliography for "Video Games Relations: Attachment and Empathy as Predictors of Children's and Adolescents' Video Game Social Play and Socio-Emotional Functioning")

(screenshot of annotated bibliography for "Maximizing learning without sacrificing the fun: Stealth assessment, adaptivity and learning supports in educational games")


(screenshot of annotated bibliography for "Entertainment Motivations and Gaming-Specific Gratifications as Antecedents of Digital Game Enjoyment and Appreciation")




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha