Planning

Today many people in my class where choosing what chapter and sub-section they where each going to do for the academic paper we are all going to begin making next week, luckily I had already done so the week before and choose the sub-section "Games for Entertainment" for chapter 1, and made a list of different key words that I hope will allow we to find research much easier.

(image of key words)

We also learned from a woman named Lindsay Dowling who works in the collage library how to find information for are different sections through eBooks and academic papers with the use of the TU Dublin Blanchardstown online library thought the use of the database as well as how to order and pickup books from the campus and how the digital books will delete them selves once the time is up and there due, which is vary helpful because then I don't have to worry about be overdue.

Another helpful piece of information was how to sight into refwork which will be vary helpful to avoid plagiarizing anything by forgetting to add it to reference. However I did have trouble making an account do to my password expiring but once I change it worked. Once that was done I got to work organizing the files.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha