Reading 05

At first I found it to be quite difficult to code all of my papers as I hade to look through all my bibliography's in order to find any common factors or key themes between them all. However after reading over them a few times I managed to find the common factors I used three key phrases when coding my papers those where "appreciation is important as it mean you care which mean that you are enjoying your self" which I high lighted in yellow, "Immersion sucks you in to the game" which I high lighted in light green and "challenge and reword" which I high lighted in red, However the papers where more acoceated the second phrase involving immersion.

I am proud of what I managed to find but I may have missed some miner pieces for one key when I was looking for pieces for another so I took a few times to reread before I got all the important parts.



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha