Unity Tutorial 01 semester2

I have to say this tutorial was vary helpful and taught me the basics of how to create a 2D game, such as how to make basic controls with the arrow keys. and it also helped remind me of some of the basics on how to use unity which I adment I forgot a bit of over the brake. However I was having some technical difficulty's when trying to save my progress but it was soon resolved, I am also a bit disappointed that this tutorial did not have videos to explain what to step by step like in last semester I also feel that it made the tutorial a bit more hard to do.

In this tutorial it also taught me more about project setting which I feel was only skimmed over in last semesters tutorials. This tutorial has also shown we how to use tiles and how to change there size in order to make the background of the game. 

This will all be vary helpful if I ever make a 2D game in the future.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha