Unity Tutorial 04 semester2

This tutorial was vary helpful as it showed me how to give my characters animated movements, last semester we where given premade animations to use so it was nice to learn how to make are own even if we where already given the pieces. However I did come across a few problems such as creating a new clip but I soon learned I had to select the game object first another was samples I could not find it but eventually I figured out that I hade to alter the settings.

Another thing that this tutorial taught me how to create projectiles for my character to use on there enemy's, and while I had all ready learned how to do so in a 3D game this showed me how to do it in a 2D game. I was a little confused when I got the error lines involving the null reference but that was soon cleared up with step 6.

This lessens will be extremely useful should I ever decide to make a 2D styled game in the future.  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha