Reading 06


The writing of my petrographs was a bit difficult as I hade to keep looking through my different bibliography's trying to but it all together to make a cohesive paragraph. My main problem was the into, I had a hard time figuring out where the introduction began and end. Another problem was the ref and quote as it was hard to find suitable references or quotes to use for it. However I will admit that this was easier the finding papers and writing bibliography's as I all ready had simplified information I just had to summaries it even more. From what I under stand is know all I have to do next is put all my paragraphs together form my section of the paper we are all working on.

I am proud of how my work so far has turned out after all I have put into it but I am always open to feed back on how I can improve it.


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AMryjuL2tBYLJxlnvQm0hLkhkKUSvqM3AN7OTlj0I-4/edit?usp=sharing










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha