Reading 11: Doing Game Design & Development 2021

After all the work, research and bibliography's I did to create my section of the paper along with all the edits all that was left was to create a list of questions in a sub section called "Check your understanding" which was for those who read the paper wanted to see if they had learned anything from reading the paper. To create the questions many are using h5p to crate something that looks professional, h5p provided a number of different question types from the likes of true or false, fill in the blanks I decided to use multiple choice. However we did not now how to emmbed them into the paper so it was decided to leave it to are teacher Shaun Ferns.

However I came upon a small problem h5p only allowed for one question so I had to make 3 different multipole choice questions. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha