After all the work, research and bibliography's I did to create my section of the paper along with all the edits all that was left was to create a list of questions in a sub section called " Check your understanding" which was for those who read the paper wanted to see if they had learned anything from reading the paper. To create the questions many are using h5p to crate something that looks professional, h5p provided a number of different question types from the likes of true or false, fill in the blanks I decided to use multiple choice. However we did not now how to emmbed them into the paper so it was decided to leave it to are teacher Shaun Ferns. However I came upon a small problem h5p only allowed for one question so I had to make 3 different multipole choice questions.
I found this particular task to be rather difficult as this was different then what I was use to as in the past my intros and conclusion only had to be about two to three sentences long and reneging to be about 100 words but in this it had to be around 200 words which I found was was difficult to get too. Another thing that I found to be vary hard was Draft a “Check your understanding” as I had no idea what that meant and was given no visual examples on so I decided to keep it simple and create a list of multiple choice questions for the reader an example being " Which of these is one of the themes: (1)Story, (2)Immersion, (3)Fun". However I am open to feedback and suggestion on how to improve it so if there are any problems with it I will redo it for the final version of the paper. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UfPnH5B_i6e5_J09sylvjj848N0mO-FAeuV2nZrFOKU/edit?usp=sharing
Comments
Post a Comment