Feedback Thoughts

I found Seven ways to crush self-doubt to have some vary good advice. I agree with number 1, I should not try and compare my work to someone else and just focus on doing my one my way. I also agree with number 5 set goals that are within my control to be rather good advice and something that I will do in the future. I also number 3 be vulnerable to a trusted community, I ask what my friends think of my work so far all the time so as to get there opinion on what could be improved upon.

Another link I found useful Silence the critical voices in your head and how they suggested to see ever thing in a glass half full point of view trying to find a positive to everything, However I do sometimes find that difficult as I can be a bit pessimistic when it comes to work but in the future I will try to find more positives and be a bit more up beat.


(Screen shot of Seven ways to crush self link to page hear)

  

Comments

  1. Hey Bernard,

    Looking at your blog and I must say I am really enjoying it so far. I too liked the advice that was in the self doubt article. I read through all of the articles but this article really stood out for me. I agree with most of the seven ways and I think if you implement them it will really help you throughout life.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha