TIME STRATEGIES

When I first saw the number of tasks we had to do in week 2, I was worried think every week was going to be like this, but once I took a look at week 3 I was relived to see it was one task a day instead of 2. However I am still a little nervous about having 3 tasks for Friday to Sunday, but the fact that one of them is just leaving comments on other people blog calmed me down a bit and the reading seems like something you can do the week before. 

According to The Psychology of Checklists Lauren Marchese it is suggested that I make a list in order to keep track of all my work and when something is due, and I'm inclined to agree. Along with this Realistic Study Plans by Amanda Collins has helped try and design a study plan which may help in the future. However I feel like my biggest challenge will be juggling the different modals and making sure I have time for all of them. 

(image of clocks link to website)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha