Unity Tutorial 02

I found lesson 1.4 to be very helpful to me as it showed while the others lessons taught me alot of the basics like how to cause the car to move and at what speed and how to work the camera and how to make it fallow physics I kept on asking my self when is it going to show me how to actually control the car and make it move left and right and not just straight with the keys and this tutorial has helped me see how to do that. 

I was not a big fan of the quiz that I had to do in challenge 1 as I much prefer being give the instruction instead of be left to figure it out by my self. I order to figure it out I had to look at past instruction videos to help jog my memories and one I did it was easy as fixing a few mistakes and bugs it much simpler then make it all from scratch.

lab 1 was also helpful as it showed me how to fill out a project design document as well as gave me one to fill out instead of leaving be to make one my self.

(screen shot of the Unity challenge 1 link to here) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha