Unity Tutorial 03

This was one of the frustrating tutorials I had to do not because it was hard but because I was suffering technical difficulty in lesson 2.1 I was having trouble with the C#script as when ever I tried to attach it  as a component to my player and notification kept coming up saying it didn't exist I tried it multiple times even deleting the entire thing and starting from scratch. Eventual I found that the problem with the assets when it asked for the assets to be updated I said no and the C#script started to work for me. Once that problem was dealt with everything was easy. However when I was typing commander into C#script so thing did not work until I relisted what was wrong. But despite these miner problems this tutorial was vary helpful as it showed me how to how randomizing works in video games and how to use the apply all option  as well as how to make it so my character does not fall off the edge of the platform and how to make "prefabs" which means prefabricated and how to make my character shoot them, I am interested to see what I will learn in the next tutorial.

(screenshot of the unit 2 tutorial link to hear) 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha