Game Design Document

 

Game Design Document

After examining and fallowing the advice of the materiel from Reading I have created my own Game Design Document or GDD in order to help me stay on track and show others what my plan for the game is. As I have said before my game "Shrunk" is inspired by other puzzle/ navigation games such as "I am Bread" and "I am Fish" and is meant for people of all ages who enjoy a simple puzzle.

(Image of the Player balancing on a wire in the game link to here)


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bernard i really enjoyed reading about your project ideas and how you would like it to look and i just wanna say i'm hyped to see what you can do. i really believe you can make a banging game out of all you have mentioned in this blog post. keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha