Doing the Introduction and conclusion

I found this particular task to be rather difficult as this was different then what I was use to as in the past my intros and conclusion only had to be about two to three sentences long and reneging to be about 100 words but in this it had to be around 200 words which I found was was difficult to get too. Another thing that I found to be vary hard was Draft a “Check your understanding” as I had no idea what that meant and was given no visual examples on so I decided to keep it simple and create a list of multiple choice questions for the reader an example being "Which of these is one of the themes: (1)Story, (2)Immersion, (3)Fun". However I am open to feedback and suggestion on how to improve it so if there are any problems with it I will redo it for the final version of the paper.


https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UfPnH5B_i6e5_J09sylvjj848N0mO-FAeuV2nZrFOKU/edit?usp=sharing







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha