Reading 09

For the most part the feedback from my group  I got was vary helpful in fixing up any mistakes I may have made or just improving what I all ready have. For the most part they said a few of my sentences where too long and suggested that I split them up into two or three smaller sentences. This was good advice as I have always had trouble deciding where to end one sentence and start another and this advises helped me fined when to split them up more. another piece was to rewrite some parts for example, in the intro I said "and see if they could add them to there future games" and they suggest I change it to "and if they can incorporate certain game mechanics and techniques into their future games". They all so spotted a few spelling errors and pointed them out to me so I could fix or get rid of them. As for the feed back I gave to my group, it was much of the same pointing out spelling errors, change the wording and of a sentence.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10mfMzS0bGELPFRtkNtpi4z2JaRdJ3me0olVQ7PHJuXA/edit#



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha