Beta

After many weeks of rechursch, testing and looking back on past tutorials as well as the help of my lecturer Shaun Ferns I have managed to create a playable game for my beta. It was hard at first as I came upon a few problems with the manics such as infinite jumping  and in the last week I had to completely change how I controlled my player as they where in reverse, left was right, up was down, as well as make my player a simple shape instead of a person but I have put a lot of work into this game and I am hopeful that it is enough for me to pass as this is the first game I have made. I have tested it and have found no new problems or bugs in the game.

I have met all my task for this game.

1. I have created the environment

2. created the player 

3 created the mechanics to control the player and make them jump

4 added some animation to my button 

5 given the game music  to make it more interesting to play





 

Comments

  1. Hi Bernard! Your game looks really good! Do you think it's pretty much complete or are you going to work on it a little more? I'm glad that you were able to fix the issue you had with the controls. Turning the player into a simple shape was a good idea, I'm assuming it's easier to control now. It's also good to see that you were able to successfully complete the tasks you set for yourself. I can tell that you put a lot of effort into your game and it looks very well made for your first so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bernard, just after finishing reading your blog post and I have to say your game looks really cool. It looks pretty finished to me, and I say you are glad to be done. I know how you feel with having problems within your game, it can be really challenging to solve but at least you are finished now. Is the game a plat-former? I look forward to seeing the trailer for your game!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha