Unity Tutorial 02 semester2

The tutorial this week was vary simple and easy to fallow they helped show me how add 2D obstacles in to a game and as well as all the different steps needed to make the objects interactive. I also learned about pivots and how to arrange it so that my character can go over it or behind it depending on where it is places. I also learned about the 2D version of unity rigged body and collision components which are quite similar to there 3D versions. However I did have a slight problem with when I added the rigged body to my player as he kept falling off screen but it was solved once I turned of the gravity. I also learned how to give specific tiles collision attribute that my it doesn't look like my player is walking on top of water and how to have on collison around a large group of tiles instead of individually. 

This tutorial was really helpful in the future and easy to understand.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha