Unity Tutorial 03 semester2

This tutorial was very helpful as it showed me how to add a certain amount of health to my character as well as how to add a limit so that it doesn't keep picking up any more items when there health is full. However I was experiencing some technical difficulty's near the end of the first part, "Collectibles World Interactions - Collectibles", but it was eventually fixed. I also learned how to add a damage zone to an object. I also learned how to make moving enemy's that can give damage to my player I had some problem getting him to move at first however as I fallow the instructions to the letter but I later learned I forgot to set the speed of the enemy in unity  as it did not tell me to do so and once I did they started to move.

This weeks tutorial was vary helpful however as I have said before it would have bean easier to fallow if it had videos to show me what to do instead of step by step instructions.



(screen shot of the enemy bot in the game I am making)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha