Reading 07

After I had read through the work of my team and gave my thoughts, mostly I  just  pointed out some spelling mistake that I found and suggested they shorten a few sentences along with my own opine on their paragraphs. I was the last to get any criticism my own work. For the most part there was no need to do any big changes to what I had already done however they did recommend that I should add a sentence or take a sentence out but for the most part it was mostly just fixing some spelling errors or rewriting a piece to make it easier for future readers to understand, as well as what they thought of what I had already wrote. 

The reviews from my team where appreciated and helpful in understand what needed to be fixed and what didn't. I hope my own reviews on my teams work was helpful in improving there own work.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AMryjuL2tBYLJxlnvQm0hLkhkKUSvqM3AN7OTlj0I-4/edit?usp=sharing










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha