Tutorial 06 semester2

This tutorial was vary helpful as in part 1 it showed me how to create an interactive health bar that actually went down when the player got damage. At first I was worried I did something wrong as in the scene the canvas and the image where huge but soon learned that when I switched to game view it changed to fit the screen which I thought was vary helpful as I didn't have to make it a child of the camera. not to mention I can use this for both 2D and 3D video game as when it come to canvas there is no need to change the stetting from one to another.

Part 2 then thought we how to add speech bubbles to characters that appear when I intact with them a certain way in this case when I'm facing them and press "X". It was not that different from making the health bar I just had to add text and make it appear when certain steps where fallowed.

(screenshot of the head up display tutorial)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha