Tutorial 05 semester2

This tutorial was vary helpful In that the first part thought me how to have the camera fallow the player the the use of cinemachine making a 2D Camera which connected to the default camera, however I did have a few problems in the later steps such as when I was changing the distance between the camera and the player character in step 2 when it said to use the Orthographic Size in the lens section of the navigation but I was not there. I also learned how to add a border around the around so the camera and player don't go out of bounes.

The second part thought me how to add affects like smoke to characters like the robot, I learned how to make the smoke fade away instead of just disappearing as well as make it so that it is affected by the physic of the game swaying lift and right depending on the direction the enemy is going.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha