Tutorial 07 semester2

These last two tutorials have bean vary helpful, the first taught me how to add audio do my game with the use audio source which aloud me to add music to my game how ever I had to august the volume as it started off to loud that I could not hear the other sound effects. Next I learned how to add sounds to objects such as the cogs that my player throws and the health boost and finally how to add sound effect to my robot so that it fades depending on the distance by making it 3D and adding a child to the main camera with an audio listener.

The second part taught me how to create what I have into a really game that I can send to my friends so they can play without having to download unity which will be vary helpful in the future.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First playable

INTRODUCTIONS

Alpha